If you own residential investment property and are looking for professional management, look no further! Webster Properties specializes in managing single-family homes, condos and apartments.
Owners who don’t want to be landlords appreciate our end-to-end property management. To protect your investment and your time, Webster Properties provides full management services including:
- – Working with you, the home owner to establish the market rental amount and to make any recommendations of any needed improvements.
- – Marketing the property, including FREE internet marketing with each property having a page on our website featuring high resolution photos, full descriptions, a map and driving directions.
- – Showing the property to prospective renters.
- – Screenings of all applicants.
- – Signing lease documents.
- – Collecting monthly rents.
- – Responding to tenant questions and concerns.
- – Overseeing and dispatching maintenance as needed.
- – Regularly inspect the property while rented to insure proper maintenance / tenant compliance.
Webster Properties is small enough to know its owners, yet large enough to manage a portfolio of rental properties effectively. Our reputation is the best in the area – just ask our current clients.
Eliminate the stress of property management and contact us today!
Exclusive Webster Properties Benefits
- – No upfront costs. Unlike our competition, we never charge set-up or advertising fees.
- – If a tenant that we qualified defaults – we will re-lease the property with no additional leasing fee.
- – No management fees during vacancies or between tenancies.
- Leasing Fee: One Month’s Rent
- Full Service Property Management: 10% of the Monthly Income
- – Well-established relationships with many local vendors who provide excellent service and competitive pricing.
- – 24-Hour on-call staff to address after hours maintenance emergencies.
Rent Collections and Evictions
- – Collection of rent in a timely manner
- – Prompt action when rent is not paid
- – File for eviction when necessary
Compare our simple cost schedule to your current contract and you’ll see that we offer the best value. We do not believe in nickel and diming our customers. Nor do we inflate maintenance and repairs – our owners are billed at actual cost.